Sunday, February 6, 2011

If I could, I would.

Hello my lovelies!
This post was originally made by an amazing blogger/super talented artist
 Rachael of Talk2thetrees
You can find her original post HERE
I added several lines, I hope it's okay :)


- If I were a season, I would be fall.
- If I were a month, I would be October.
- If I were a day of the week, I would be Friday.
- If I were a time of day, I would be 4:30 in the afternoon
- If I were a planet, I would be Saturn.
- If I were a tree, I would be a Willow.
- If I were a land animal, I would be a cat.

- If I were a sea animal, I would be a dolphin.
- If I were a bird, I would be an owl.
- If I were a piece of furniture, I would be a couch.
- If I were a liquid, I would be poison.
- If I were a stone, I would be a diamond.
- If I were a tool, I would be a pen.



- If I were a kind of weather, I would be cloudy.
- If I were a musical instrument, I would be a piano.
- If I were a color, I would be red.
- If I were a facial expression, I would be a pout.
- If I were an emotion, I would be pride.
- If I were a sound, I would be little silver bells.



- If I were an element, I would be wind.
- If I were a flavor, I would be vanilla.
- If I were a scent, I would be a sweet pea.
- If I were an object, I would be a blank canvass.
- If I were a body part, I would be the eyes.
- If I were a song, I would be “Slow Me Down” by Emmy Rossum.
If I were in SNSD, I would be Jessica.



- If I were a pair of shoes, I would be a pair by Louboutin/Rodarte
- If I were transportation, I would be a unicorn horse drawn carriage
- If I were a fairy tale, I would be Alice.
- If I were a holiday, I would be Halloween.
- If I were a superhero, I would be Storm.
- If I were a shape, I would be a star.
- If I were a state, I would be New York.



- If I were a cartoon, I would be Kuromi.
- If I were a car, I would be a pink Beetle.
- If I were a food, I would be a cake.
- If I were a place, I would be Seoul City. 
- If I were an accessory, I would be a necklace.
- If I were an insect, I would be a moth

http://sasha--serenity.deviantart.com/

- If I were a  plant, I would be a Lily of the Valley
- If I were a flower, I would be a Cherry Blossom
- If I were a fruit, I would be an apple.
- If I were a direction, I would be north.
If I were a mythical creature, I would be a Fallen. 
- If I could be anywhere in the world right now, I would be in Paris




Thank you dear readers for keeping up with my blog,
 despite my weekly inactivity. ._.
See, My Godmother and her family left for SF :(
10 days came by so quickly! and those were the best 10 days of my life :((
I'm going to miss them so much! Specially my lovely nieces and nephews.
Ninang Chiqui, Tito Ron, Ate Beth, Ate Tricia, Fire, Jade, Isis and Auria. I love you! 

Jade, Fire, Isis and baby Auria.



I have make up reviews, hopefully some craft posts
 And plenty of pretty things to share.
It's not much to look forward to, But I hope it would suffice.
Hope you darlings had an amazing weekend!
Til next post lovelies!



39 comments:

elizabeth said...

You are SO pretty! gosh :)

and i love this post. i feel like i got to know you better now!

Reina (The Pink Fence) said...

this is a nice poem. gives someone a bucket full of hope.

hope you are having a great day :)

you are so cute!

Hello Naka said...

awh cute photos and the poetry is amazing thanks for the link i have to check her blog out! and lovely photos ^^ i cant wait for the craft photos!

Hello Naka said...

also the bag was quite a bargain so it didnt hurt my purse too much ^^

Ken said...

im not a good person

Shou-chan said...

*-* that's cool! I wanna do it to!*_*
This post is so nice, you seem to be so cute :3

Yapo Nightroad said...

wah! this is a good idea~ :D You always post interesting ways of getting us to know you more :>


Dont feel too sad about your godmother going now. Im sure you guys will see each other again, maybe not soon, but you will~ :*

さらまり said...

Oh the photo of you with the kitty is so cute I could die!! I loved reading this post, it was so sweet and informative (It sounds strange saying it like that haha)

Sakie and Thomas Gantz said...

Great photos of you and the poetry was very interesting :-)

BuNnYLuverz said...

cute pictures! n such a cute post it is very creative

Tasja said...

This post is so cool! Now I want to do it too haha
It's funny to read and I do agree with some things :D

Your picture with kitty is really cute ^o^!

dEJOISS said...

Nice blog, the kitten is so cute! :)

Dejoiss

super-rabbit said...

This post is so cute and it made me smile :D!

and youre so pretty wtf
GOD IS UNFAIRR XDXD

Vinda Sonata said...

'slow me down' is an amazing song. i guess you must be a very calm, yet intense person by relating yourself to that song. great post. i really enjoy reading everything !
you look lovely, too.

Viv said...

great blog!




myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

мoɴιcα-αι said...

you're very much welcome!
and i LOL'd at the SNSD part haha
and yes, I agree. I want to go to Paris too!

Moniek said...

Cute post!

gingerSnap said...

If I were a flower, I would be an orchid. Nice! Pretty as always! Say hi to kitty.
Share the pretty things soon:).

Hello Naka said...

thank you for the comment ^^ I noe it is weird D: my mum keeps warning me about the dangers of contact lenses. When we were in hong kong I saw a funny advert about the dangers of them and my mum was like seeeee? I love asian adverts XD

Hello Naka said...

thank you for the comment ^^ I noe it is weird D: my mum keeps warning me about the dangers of contact lenses. When we were in hong kong I saw a funny advert about the dangers of them and my mum was like seeeee? I love asian adverts XD

aki! said...

Aww, that was such a sweet post. Looking forward to your makeup reviews.

MayClover said...

Oooh this is so nice :D
Lovely post! <3

fhen said...

this is adorablr!
i would love to be saturn as well <3


xoxo

Dolce♥Bunny said...

cuuuuuuuuuuuute post!! THis is soo cute and loving the photos! You are just so pretty!!

alexandra grecco said...

lovely blog ; )

xo
Alexandra

www.alexandragrecco.etsy.com

Emy said...

Amazing blog, I had to follow ^____^
You have an amazing way of words!

Mutsumi said...

Wow, you chose wonderful things to be ♥ Like a piano...wind....or the emotion pride ♥ Not bad~

The family photo is so cute!!♥

Looking forward to your next posts, keep up bloggin ♥

мoɴιcα-αι said...

thanks for the lovely comment. i wish you were here because no one has time to help me T_T and you can have all the bubble wrap you want haha

dEJOISS said...

Cute blog! Thanks for leaving me comment. :)

Dejoiss

London's-beauty said...

I enjoyed reading this ^_^ yesss if i was a fairytale i would be alice too! :)

Pop Champagne said...

lovely post, I know so much more about you now!

Pop Champagne said...

lovely post, I know so much more about you now!

London's-beauty said...

I enjoyed reading this ^_^ yesss if i was a fairytale i would be alice too! :)

dEJOISS said...

Cute blog! Thanks for leaving me comment. :)

Dejoiss

Vinda Sonata said...

'slow me down' is an amazing song. i guess you must be a very calm, yet intense person by relating yourself to that song. great post. i really enjoy reading everything !
you look lovely, too.

super-rabbit said...

This post is so cute and it made me smile :D!

and youre so pretty wtf
GOD IS UNFAIRR XDXD

fhen said...

this is adorablr!
i would love to be saturn as well <3


xoxo

alexandra grecco said...

lovely blog ; )

xo
Alexandra

www.alexandragrecco.etsy.com

Reina (The Pink Fence) said...

this is a nice poem. gives someone a bucket full of hope.

hope you are having a great day :)

you are so cute!