Thursday, May 19, 2011

I am still alive, barely.

Hello my darlings!
World's most irresponsible blogger here!
I missed you all! Pleaaasee forgive me!!
I'm gonna show you what has been keeping me busy these past few weeks.


Waiting for 5am with Tolet



Movie Date with Lauren



Darwin and Arlo's Bday celebration.



Unplanned shopping with Darwin



Dinner with Teeny and Era



Ice cream date with Rammel and Darwin



Bonding with Shane



Meeting Janine <3



Taking funny photos with friends



Lots of lambing sweetness with Tough Guy.



So there! I have been busy catching up with friends.
 I feel really blessed to have such good friends! 
And to be able to see them all was quite a fulfilling experience for me.
I don't know when I'm going to have the time for this again
Pretty soon I'm gonna have to work on my goals and priorities, meh.


Before I end this post let me show you this photo of myself 
(I was about to sneeze and it shows lool)
I never thought it would never be possible but  my little sister bought me a curling iron.
And boy, did I make good use of it.
I've also plenty of cute things to share with you. 
Loads of new plushies, Kuromis and tops from Cecil McBee
I even have my own foxtail now, I'll see you next post okay?!




OOHH! by the way, I really want to fix my layout.
Thing is, I'm html stupid and I usually go for the free downloadable ones.
Cause I don't know how to make one for myself  ._.
I would greatly appreciate it if you can recommend some sites with a good source of cuteness.
Cute gifs, layouts, etc. Please and thank you!
See you next post!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely photos doll! i love them all and you are SO pretty. glad your back!

Huy Tran said...

whoa, look at the photo with you guys taking photos. so many cameras! *-* and Default Blogger layout ftw! ^^

Yapo said...

taray puro date ang lola mo hahaha i miss you! <3

said...

OMG. o.o Is that an Usamimi headband you're wearing? O: *gasps* I've been looking for that everywhere!

Aawwhhh! I can't believe you put me there. DDD: <3 You're so sweet! I've said this before and I will say it again: It was so amazing to finally meet you~ <333 MORE HANG OUTS WHEN I GET BACK. NO BUTS. >:)

btw. this is Janine. :3

Thanh Thao said...

Odeath!! I missed you too! It's been a while since I last saw you here :-) But luckily you've been at fb so I can see you there XD

Did you realize I changed my blog's url??

http://welcometorainydays.blogspot.com/

Greets <33

Ashley said...

You're forgiven! Those are awesome photos:) xx

Marion said...

I love all your hair accessories -.-" So jealous. Haha. <3 Let's be friends! ^___^

Unknown said...

Looks like you're having a ton of fun :)

aki! said...

You have been so busy!

I would like up update my layout as well... if you get any good tips, please pass them on.

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

You look gorgeous~ luv your soft curls & head band!

Kim said...

what a cute photos >____< , and thanks for your recent comment. yeah sure you may do it..he2. maybe u can search for cute skin from naver or nate? some ppl on blogskins even made their skin from nate skin codes, mostly cyworld skin.

Hello Naka said...

you're layout is sosososo cute! and i love your hair curled :3 and nice photos!

u seem to be a very busy and popular girl ^^ i hope you had a great time at all of them :3

Marion ♥ said...

I love all your hair accessories -.-" So jealous. Haha. <3 Let's be friends! ^___^

Ashley said...

You're forgiven! Those are awesome photos:) xx

Lina Kim ♥ said...

what a cute photos >____< , and thanks for your recent comment. yeah sure you may do it..he2. maybe u can search for cute skin from naver or nate? some ppl on blogskins even made their skin from nate skin codes, mostly cyworld skin.