Monday, April 2, 2012

Birthday Comeback!




Hey there! I know it's been forever since my last post.
But I'm here for a very quick update!
It's my birthday today, do you know what that means?
That means you'll forgive me for being a lousy blogger!
So... forgive me?


FEEL FREE TO SKIP THIS PART

Now on with this quick update, I know I promised to be back last February.
Well, that didn't happen..  (● ̄(エ) ̄●)  I had some bit of a bitch rant to share with you.
See, I ordered a few things from this person, I don't know what you call this kind of biz.
But I've this person who recommended me another person who lives in Japan.

So what they do is they email you photos of  of things from gaming centers,
shopping malls and even food things and stuff, things that you're only going to get in Japan. 
And if you have something in mind like a specific character, they are going to look 
for it and purchase it on your behalf with very little profit to top it off. 

Soooo I ordered a few things last year. It was December and we were promised that our batch's items would be delivered by mid January-February.
That too, didn't happen. I kind of expected the delay since our customs is quite shitty. 
So there we were waiting anxiously for our stuff only to be told that our paid orders weren't even processed yet. o(>< )o

I thought I was going to die! I mean, I went all out and thought I had a great deal but.. 
It was catastrophic, people started bashing the seller and were asking for full refunds.
But really, I felt sorry for the seller who was sincerely apologetic. I know it wasn't her fault.
 As it turned out, a dismissed helper was to blame, for some reason that person didn't do what he/she was supposed to do and left without notification. Seller only found out a little later so she immediately flew in and processed everyone's order on the list before she told us the truth.

Anyhoo, it was so full of angry moms and drama :)) it was funny really.
I, on the other hand had full faith on the seller and am quite patient when it comes to these things for as long as I'm going to get what I paid for, I'm all good. 
Plus, seller promised to compensate (。・ω・。)

She eventually showed us all the items she gathered and just a few days ago, we were told that our box had just been released from customs and I should have my things by next week after inventory.
Man, if you read through this whole thing, kudos! But I'm quite happy tee-hee! (=^・ω・^)y=


Moving on.. 
Sorry for the shitty post, I know it's not much of a comeback but oh well. 
 It wasn't that bad though, just a bit of a learning experience for me and others. 
 But I promise you this, you will see more of me from now on.
Which may or may not be a good thing lol! but here is a sneak peek!


I've plenty of reviews to do, bunch of new marunekos and arpakasso!
A handful of foxtails, a new haircut? and I lost 10 pounds!!! ┗(^0^)
I shall get in to details real soon, Hopefully!
And guess what? after being on hiatus for so long I somehow scored a sponsorship!
Good vibes! that's a good way to start a birthday huh? 


Hope you are doing well!
Til next post my darlings!
xoxo



27 comments:

Meki said...

Glad your back! awww, I've experience that once. But it's different. I got the items but they were damaged and the threads of the clothes are crazy! I contacted the seller through text message + fb message but she never replied to me. :( I hope you get your items ASAP :) and post about it! :D

A M said...

wiii you are back again hehe ..
aaw, nakakainis ung ganun. but good that u´ve been patient : ) cant wait to see them on ur blog when u get them :D
and HAPPY BDAY :D:D

A M said...

and anong secret mo that u lost 10 pounds? :p

SavingCapulet said...

nyaa madami akong tips like wag ka na kumaen pag matutulog ka or yung plato mo palitan mo na ng platito, if you want to know more email ~(=^‥^)/

SavingCapulet said...

Thank You!!!! korek ka jan!

SavingCapulet said...

awh I'm very sorry to hear that, hard earned money gone grr! Thank you for your comment!

thanhthao said...

Welcome back my friend!! And Happy Birthday to you as well!! I'm sorry we kinda lost contact, but I really missed your posts ;)

Let's keep in touch! <3

Laura-May said...

you're so cute!

how you lost 10 pounds ? :o

Richelle said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Oh, those are called shopping services, I use those all the time. It's the only way that I can get whatever I'm looking for without paying crazy amounts of money :D

It sucks that had happened to you though, but at least the problem has been identified and addressed! I hope that you'll get your items soon!

By the way, I LOVE your background! Tarepanda brings back so many of my childhood memories :)

SavingCapulet said...

Thank you much Richelle!! Oh so that's what they are called. Gosh, I hope I can find a reliable shopping service here!

Nyaah!! We've so many things in common! Is there a character you don't like? I asked because I know this girl who likes Kapibarasan and that's it, she hates all the others o.o

SavingCapulet said...

thank you lovely girl!! but you're waaaaay cuter!!
Well when I'm feeling hungry I eat apples and I eat on a saucer instead of a plate xD

SavingCapulet said...

thank you my dear!! this is the reason why I haven't sent you any packages as of late :( I'm so sorry for the delay but I'm just waiting for some items I ordered so I can send it to you. I've been facebooking like crazy for the past few weeks while waiting for updates! but thank goodness! and advanced happy birthday!! cause I want to be the first to greet xDD

Laura-May said...

Apple is very good for a diet! I eat it! (and it's good miam). It's better than cakes or chocolate!

Thank you for your lovely comment, Your post made ​​me happy <3

SavingCapulet said...

I agree my darling and you are very welcome!!

Rindodo ♥ said...

welcome back bee~~ you've been missed too ^^ and I want to wish you a happy birthday <3 stay pretty as always ^o^

Konayachi-nyan said...

Hi dear welcome back! I miss you so much~~ >.< where have you been? Haha :D Anyway happy birthday dear! Wish you all the best and Love you!! ^^ xxxx hugs and kisses

Richelle said...

There are actually a few characters that I don't like! I don't like the San-x platypus and I'm actually not a huge fan of rilakkuma and friends either. I do have plush of them but they're the furry ones and most of the time, I'm really uninterested in rilakkuma!

Kapibarasan is one of my favourite characters though! I have so many plush and ideas of them :D

crystal said...

happy birthday !!! Luckily every time my ordered from Japan were safely arrived on time ;D the seller is so good that she promised to compensate!! I guess not every seller would make up for your loss :)

Pop Champagne said...

thats too bad for all the item confusion, it sucks when you don't receive the item you ordered though! and welcome back!

SavingCapulet said...

I totally agree with you, thank you!!!

SavingCapulet said...

oh good for you! and thank you for your greeting!! ^^

SavingCapulet said...

awh it was terrible but am glad to be back!! thank you sweety!!!

SavingCapulet said...

thank you lina!!!

Naka said...

i missed you too! thanks for the vsit, im really happy you came back :3 *hugs*

wow 10 pounds! I wish i could lose that much weight ^_^ and very cute photos sorry to hear about the probelms with your shopping service :(

Diana said...

I love your picture of you and rilakkuma :)

SavingCapulet said...

thank you so much naka! it's really great to hear from you again, i will make sure to keep in contact from now on! and you dont need to lose weight, you already so sexy!

SavingCapulet said...

thank you so much Diana :D