Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Of nails and bunnies.


You know that feeling you get when you have something all planned out and everything is just perfect. You have all the stuff you need, the time, the money and you're just waiting for that perfect moment? But then for some weird, bizarro, cosmic reason the universe decides to, for the lack of better word/s, fuck you up. And something would come up at the very last minute, totally ruining everything, well almost everything if not everything :/


That's my life right there, I feel like I'm cursed. If I'm up to something I'm really excited about, It'll get all screwed up, something is bound to happen that would keep me from doing what I wanted to do, it may be a shopping spree with my friends, it could be anything really. 


dining with the kitties at taibun


But I'm working on a solution, I plan to break this aweful curse. Like a plan inside a plan lol inception ahahah! Well, here's my work around, If I'm planning on something, I shall not specify the date nor will I ponder or daydream about the event nor will I anticipate it, I will do my best to neutralize myself and keep myself from getting way too excited. 
I shall be discreetly spontaneous, yes.


maruneko with bangs lol


I sound like a pessemistic party pooper but we'll see what happens.
It's not really a big problem and I can usually bear the disappointments but what I really hate is disappointing others, specially if they are special to me. So hopefully this little trial and error thing would harbor good results, And I'm sorry if I sound like a crackhead. I hope the cat and food photos were able to compensate for this untimely rant. 


kitties tryna get my taho drink!


So there, notice how I was posting cute cat and food photos while ranting
I hope it was able to compensate lol! With this cold, rainy weather we're having right now.
I cannot think of anything else to do but eat, nomnomn, uh oh!


kitty with shrimp and kitty with spaghetti.


Some photos of Usazukin, my nails and I. 
I uploaded a photo of my nails on Instagram and I realized I typed in "Miffy" on the caption
instead of "Usazukin". They are both kawaii bunny characters and I feel so ashamed of myself for that >.< I didn't know what I was thinking!


 






My nails for today were inspired by these photos of the gorgeous Gemma Ward.
Absolutely stunning! I most specially love the color combination on her ensemble and the cute
modified design, too! I wanted to draw a lotus on my nails but I couldn't soo...
Decals will have to do. 




We'll that'll be all for now.
Til next post!

 

30 comments:

Meki said...

OMG did u do your nails? I mean like drew them?

SavingCapulet said...

omigosh noooo, I just painted my nails green and red xD decals lang yan, stickers galing divi!! T3T

Meki said...

ah. so jealous! i cant paint my nails 'cause im handling food almost everyday. but here's a *virtual* cream puff! <3

Naka said...

your nails look great! i hope u feel better and you dont keep getting bad things happen :( i hate how they never happen by themselves several other bad things have to follow :( *hugs*

Julie Lan said...

nice nails! wow, they're so long! I wouldn't be able to keep them that long without breaking them!

Emily Ma said...

amazing nails!! i love the inspiration pic too

thanhthao said...

Oh dear, I'm so sorry to hear about your failed plan, it i really dissaponting, I know the feeling myself as well, when I was doing Working Holiday in Tokyo the earthquake happend and I (sad as I was) had to leave 6 months earlier as planned, and I've never felt such dissapointment before in my life! I prepared everything perfectly, and it was planned fpr such a long time, but then nature or was it even fate had to come into my way... Nothing we can do about it! I really hope you will be lucky again to have your plans come true! Stay strong! :)

Vanessa Jhoy said...

yummy food and awesome nail art! sigh i know how you feel sometimes!!! everything is set and ready to go and then... nothing happens.... poop... i've learned to get it go and go with the flow. hehe... hope you are doing well!

SavingCapulet said...

I see... and I just realized I always paint my nails because I handle the dishes everyday >.< :)))) and thank you!
nomnomnom, creampuff <3

SavingCapulet said...

oh gosh, I know what you mean! thank you my dear <3

SavingCapulet said...

oh I've really hard nails! thank you Julie! <3

SavingCapulet said...

Thank you so much! I'm glad you liked it, it is a very pretty picture! :D

SavingCapulet said...

it's really one of those things that you have no control over >.< I can only imagine all the things you went through during those times! And thank you so much, I might be loosing my luck but hopefully I can gain it back, have a lovely day my dear!

SavingCapulet said...

awh thanks Vanessa! it's great that there are pretty girls like you who can relate to this, it really makes me feel better to know I'm not alone on this, hehe thanks, love!

Yuki Tsukiyama said...

I know that feeling, I guess everyone do!
Such an interesting post - a mix of food and thoughts. You just can't leave out food, can you? lol :D
Anyway, love the color scheme of your nails! :)

Kati said...

Stunning post! ^^ I really love your nails!


www.katinosky.bogspot.com

♔cominica♔ said...

omgg, freaking cuteee :D
I love your nail ^^

Janice said...

Hello! I am so sorry for this comment which is so out of place, but I noticed that you often feature adorable plushies in most of your photos. I am a fan of japanese character plushies myself and I also have plushie blogshop (http://pasithea.blogspot.sg). Do feel free to visit my blogshop! :)

ClosetVoyage said...

Such cute nails! I love your inspiration!

Ang Lam said...

You have such a cute blog!! Thank you dropping by! Would you like to follow each other? Love your nails btw


ang-closet365.blogspot.ca

Dewika L said...

All those kitties <3
That maruneko with bangs is really funny hahaha XD
&the nails are pretty

-Dewi
http//mayclover.blogspot.com

Liz said...

All those stuffed toys are so cute!! Those photos of Gemma Ward look amazing. Your nails look so cool too.


I hope that everything will get better for you soon.


Liz
chewylove.blogspot.com

SavingCapulet said...

yess can't be helped!!! lol and thank you my dear, your comment is much appreciated!! <3

SavingCapulet said...

thank you dear kati!!

SavingCapulet said...

yaaay so glad you liked it!!!

SavingCapulet said...

Oh wow!! thanks for leaving a link, I sure will!! always great to find a fellow kawaii lover!!!

SavingCapulet said...

yeah its my favorite!! thank you Dewi!!

SavingCapulet said...

Thank you so much Liz! I agree Gemma looks super pretty!! thank yo for leaving your link love

SavingCapulet said...

thank you!!

SavingCapulet said...

would love to!!! thank you!!!