Sunday, November 9, 2014

Can't Get Enough of Matcha! - 11/7/14

 I discovered this awesome Matcha place last Friday along Pioneer Center in Pasig 8D
Kissako Uji Matcha Cafe, they've coffee and plenty of Matcha food things for us to enjoy.
The place itself is very relaxing, not too much people when we got there, too. 


I ordered this amazing and delicious Matcha Iced Tea Latte, It is almost as good as Starbucks but presentation is pretty so Kissako wins my heart. 

  


Sine it's a cafe, they've no food, they've only cookies, and shortcakes and ice cream among other coffee snack things. The pretty manager said we can bring in food from other stores, instead.. so that we did. 



My craving for beef tapa has been satiated, haha! But I do hope they would have some hungry person food in their menu pretty soon, they've a neighboring Japanese resto, Takashi, I think, I've to try that out next time, hihih.  



Me looking pagoda (too pagod to look ganda) , too tired cause I've just gotten off of graveyard,  and no amount of beautification apps can make me look pretty haha, sorry not sorry, suffer dear reader, suffer! 


Shame, could have ordered a cake but was too full for it, I will come back next week with a friend, so hopefully I can blog a better entry about this cafe, My boyfie also bought me this nail polish from Etude, it's the perfect shade of Aquamarine and I love it! I've had polishes in weird shades of Teal and this is a good breather from all the blue hues I've been wearing. 

If you want to know more about this cafe, I found a nice blog entry. 


4 comments:

Kim ♥ said...

ohh same with me, I can't get enough of matcha too! ^^

Saija said...

Looks like a really nice place! :D
I would love to try some real mathca, have never tasted. ^__^

~ Frillycakes ~

Nicole Bianca Cabasal said...

Thank you! I hope you get to try one real soon, it's super yummy! :D <3

SavingCapulet said...

high five! <3 now we know what we're going to share if the time comes we meet <3